Welcome to Arclight Gaming
We are Currently working on all servers, but are online and playing as well.
Join Discord to chat!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo

1. Ingame Name: Zoo
  2. Forums Name: Zoo
  3. Age: 23
  4. Where do you live and what timezone: Minnesota, US Central Time
  5. How long have you played Arclight: 2-3 weeks
  6. Do you have any previous staffing experience: Yes, but a very long time ago.
  7. If yes to above question please explain your experience and for what server: I was a helper/moderator for an old server of epic's many years ago
  8. Do you know how to develop: Minutely
  9. Position your applying for? Moderator/Support
Scenario Questions:
  1. If a player is spamming in chat what do you do? Ask them to move it to private messages if it is directed towards a player, if they do not comply, temporarily mute them.
  2. If a player is caught duping what do you do? ;;jail them immediately and report to epic/fuge
  3. If a player is caught abusing a bug/glitch what do you do? ;;jail immediately and report to epic/fuge
  4. If a player is being disrespectful to you and other players what do you do? ;;mute them and try to work it out between them and I, if a solution cannot be resolved I will report said player to appropriate staff member.
  5. If a player is advertising another server what do you do? ;;mute them immediately.
  6. If another staff member abusing his power what do you do? message Epic/Fuge on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.